C-10A, New Ashok Nagar
New Delhi - 110096


All Days 9AM - 8PM
Call 24X7

Birth Certificate Apostille
Attestation and Legalization

We at Evidence Consultancy India Pvt. Ltd (ECIPL), complete the Birth Certificate Apostille, Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Embassy Legalization Process in India.

If the Indian Birth Certificate needs to be submitted somewhere in a Hague Conventional Country (HCC) like Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand,

Norway, Oman, Poland etc. then it will be Apostilled by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA / MoFA), Govt. of India and it is the final process. The Birth Certificate will be Apostilled by MEA after the Attestation from Notary and the Attestation from Regional Attestation Center (RAC) or General Administrative Department (GAD) or Home Department etc. wherever the Governmental concerned department is available.

On the other hand, if the Birth Certificate is required in any non-Hague Conventional Country (Non-HCC) then it will be Attested and Legalized by the concern Embassy or Consulate of the Country present in India. The Countries like Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Vietnam etc. are non-HCC as such Embassy Legalization or Attestation is required and we’ll do the same.

The Embassy Attestation of Birth Certificate will be done after the Attestation of MEA (not Apostille) and the Attestation from Home Department or General Administrative Department or Regional Attestation Center of the concerned State in India.

It is well known to anyone that the State Level Attestation is crucial as well as very much critical by the means of time and different Departments. To overcome such constrain of the State Level Attestation process, there is an alternative method of Attestation process is practiced in India. In this process the Birth Certificate will be attested by MEA authorized Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Delhi instated of GAD, RAC or Home Department. The Attestation by Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) is very much cost and time effective as well as no requirement the presence impersonal.

If someone wishes to Attest or Apostille or even legalize their Birth Certificate for abroad, then we can provide our industry best services by the means of charges and time. Please call us or write us, we’ll happy to help.

marriage certificate apostille

Birth Certificate MEA Apostille Services

When an Indian is going to Hague Conventional Country (HCC) for Study or Job purpose then they need to Apostille their Birth Certificate from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), after the Attestation from SDM.

birth certificate apostille

Birth Certificate Embassy Legalization

If a person is going abroad and the destination nation is a non Hague Conventional Country (non-HCC), then the applicant’s Birth Certificate will be Legalized from the concerned Embassy of the Country present in India.

diploma certificate apostille

Birth Certificate Attestation Services

Birth Certificate Attestation to be done prior Apostille or Embassy Legalization, from General Administrative Department (GAD), Regional Attestation Center (RAC), Home Department, Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) etc.

degree certificate apostille

Birth Certificate Authentication Services

Authentication is the act of confirming the truth of an attribute of a single piece of data claimed true by an entity. It might involve confirming the identity of a person by validating their identity documents.

Other popular Services for Certificate Apostille, Attestation and Embassy Legalization

Some of our Corporate Customers

  • marriage certificate apostille
  • diploma certificate apostille
  • degree certificate apostille
  • birth certificate apostille
  • affidavit certificate apostille
  • embassy legalization

For Birth Certificate Apostille, get In Touch

If you have any quarry related Birth Certificate Apostille Attestation and Embassy Legalization, please do call us, we'll happy to help.

Contact us